Monday, June 6, 2011

I can't believe it.

It's been 5 months today. I am amazed, to be honest. It has been an absolutely fantastic 5 months. He is currently in Joplin, MO helping clean up damage from the tornado. I am so proud of him. (Sorry if this embarrasses you, boyfriend, but you truly are wonderful.) I really wanted to go with him to help, but I have to pack up my apartment this week so I can get ready for the move to Atlanta in the next two weeks. I sent Aslan with him (Aslan is my travel lion, lol. He's a Webkinz.) for the car ride. I know that God is using him to do amazing things in the world and will continue to do so. The boy has such strong faith and I am so lucky to have him in my life. I am so grateful he is a stronger person than I am and is helping lead me towards Him.

I have been struggling recently with the fact that it seems like all of my friends are engaged or married at this point, but I guess summer seems to be the time of all that. Which is rough on me, since my clock is telling me I should be getting married too. But I know that in time it will happen, and if God wants the boy and I to be together, it will be amazing and perfect. And until then, I can only know that I love my boyfriend and take it one day at a time.

I have exciting news, but I can't tell you because my friend hasn't even announced yet. So, until then I will have to stay hush-hush about it. But I am excited!!! :D I have already started to design a sewing project for my friend, but I'm not gonna post pictures on here until it's all done and sent away because I don't want to ruin the surprise. :)

I should probably get working hardcore on my packing... I admit that I haven't done much today. I have, however, picked out my TV stand. EXPEDIT TV storage unit from IKEA! In black, I think. I can only hope that it fits!! There's an IKEA in ATL, so I will be able to order it from there and get it delivered to my new apt. I would like to pick out a couch from IKEA as well, but I don't know yet. Hopefully the boy will be willing to help me pick out a couch that he can be comfortable on when he visits... since he's so tall, haha.

Until next time, readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment