Friday, June 24, 2011

hooray!

first, i apologize for my spelling and grammatical errors, because i am posting from my phone due to the lack of interwebz. i also apologize for not capitalizing anything, since apparently i cannot. nor can i use any punctuation besides , or .

anyway. i officially completed my first week of work, exclamation point. it was stressful, the boy can attest to that... i do not really enjoy being the new kid, especially when i cant sit with my own department, due to a lack of space. it is indeed a good problem to have, but it doesnt change the fact that i am not sitting with my department. oh well. I will soon be sitting with them.

Oh man... I just figured out if I "edit HTML" instead of "Compose", my phone capitalizes&spell checks like normal. Well, I guess from here to the end of this post I have no excuse. So I am post from my phone due to a lack of interwebz in my apt, but I am also laying by the pool. :-D whee! So far I am enjoying being in Hotlanta, we will see when winter rolls around and I don't get snow...

This weekend will be full of relaxing and unpacking. I am probably going to go to Home Depot to buy some shelves so I can actually put the stuff haha/organize it, haha. I have also started to read "Jesus Freaks", a book the boy recommended. So far I truly enjoy it, and I will probably share a story or two from it as I continue to read. I will give a brief review if you are interested, but not today. My thumbs hurt from all of this typing! Besides, my stomach is starting to tell me that it is dinner time. Omnomnom.

Until next time readers.

Pray for those you know who are suffering, and pray for those who live in countries where they are persecuted for loving christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment