Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Nationwide is on my side.

Work starts on Monday, but I had to call in to a meeting this morning about retirement plans (401k and what-not). It's weird that I am already thinking about this kind of thing. This is going to be a short entry, simply because I need to finish packing today. This is my new apartment!! I will be getting the key this afternoon, because I didn't want to make the 18 hr round trip drive just to pick up a key. I am really really excited about moving into my new place, but I am not excited about starting work.

Anyway. I really should get to packing, since I just spent the last hour listening to Hollis discuss my retirement nonsense. Although I know it's not really nonsense, it's just odd because I'm only 23 and already thinking about retirement plans. I know I need to though. I guess it was really weird when they were talking about how I need to have a will. Eep!

Until next time readers... (and next time I will have pictures of my new place!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment