Thursday, May 12, 2011

Senior week

Senior week sounds just like what you might think it is: the seniors stick around campus and the general population of us are drunk for the whole week, or at least at bars every night. It's kind of ridiculous. I went to a party last night, it was okay. I guess I'm beyond the point where I want to go out and drink and stuff. It's not that I don't enjoy it, it's just that I'm ready to move on from this nonsense, I guess. I've never really understood why people drink so much they end up throwing up or with a massive hang over the next day. I really don't understand the people who say the next day, "I don't remember anything after 11 last night." And then laugh about it (or some other time, not always 11.)

I also think part of it is because I thought this week would be different. Kind of ridiculous for me to think that, really. The boy's still busy with his stuff that I was kind of hoping would be over by now. Boy, was I wrong. Now I'm just hoping he will be available to help me move to Atlanta in June. I saw him for dinner yesterday. I didn't see him at all on Tuesday and only for a few (like, 3) hours on Monday. Who knows if I will get to see him today or tomorrow. PS He's graduating tomorrow. I can't go to the ceremony because school is dumb and only gave him 4 tickets, so his youngest sister can't go either. Oh will, I'll watch the live streaming version of it. Although it's not even like he is walking across the stage. (He sings, quite well, actually.)

Anywho. I'm going to find something to do, like, watch TV or clean or something since it seems everyone is busy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment