Monday, May 9, 2011

Let's do this thing.

Here goes. I'm graduating college on Saturday, yikes! I am excited and terrified at the same time. I am getting my B.S. from Purdue University, and then I'm going to move to Atlanta to start work at the end of June. I never thought that I would end up in the south, but here I go! I don't have a place to live yet, but I'm going to go with my mom to look at apartments at the beginning of June.

I don't really know what this blog will be about yet. Probably a look at where I'm going with life and my move to Atlanta. I will hopefully post at least once a week, depending on what's going on. It's going to be an interesting journey into this "new" life called adulthood.

I thank God every day for the people He has put into my life and the path He is guiding me on.

Until next time, readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment