Friday, July 13, 2012

Where has this year gone???

It's already practically half way through July! What's going on?? It's been over a month since I last posted, so, here's some fun updates for you.

-My man moved home yesterday, we're hoping that he'll be able to find a full time job in that area soon after relocating.
-I'm moving at the end of this month, to Virginia! I have never lived there, so it sure will be an adventure.
-My family is all living west of me. Pretty much the other side of the country. I miss them. (California, Edmonton, and Colorado)


Okay, so those updates weren't that fun. Sorry about that. But, on the note of me moving to Virginia... I vaguely know where I will be moving to, so the first thing I did was find a church. I have actually found a couple possibilities.

1) Chester Christian Church - very similar (from what I have seen) to what I am used to. Similar to Chase Oaks and North Point, along with the church my man's family attends (I have been to it and love the pastor there) and the church PCCH.
2) New Venture Christian Church - a unique take on church. Their website is even "relaxedchurch.com". From their website their beliefs are also similar to the churches I have been attending, so this will definitely be an interesting visit.
3) Destiny Church - my future-future father-in-law actually found this one, and I can't seem to find it online anywhere. I'll have to talk to him about finding it's website again so I can actually take a look at it. but if he recommends it, I'm sure it will be good (and similar to the churches I have been attending).


So from the little bit I have talked to my man, he is glad to be home and his family is glad that he is home too. I'm glad he's happy - now I just have to figure out what I am doing and get myself to where I need to go. Which will hopefully be soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment