Thursday, October 6, 2011

Happy October!

I apologize for not updating this past week, and now because I won't be able to post on my social networks that I have updated again. This will be very short in comparison to most of my entries since I am updating from my phone. I just wanted to let you all know that I won't be able to give you an update about this week's sermon at North Point. I will listen to the podcast when I get home, and update then. I am currently in Indiana so I can attend the Great Banquet weekend. It starts this evening and I am very excited about it. My friends/mentors/second family is sponsoring my weekend, and I couldn't be more grateful. I honestly have no idea what I have signed up for this weekend, but I expect I will have a good time. I'm also not so sure how much I will be able to tell you about this weekend, as that's part of the Great Banquet experience. I'll tell you what I can and I have brought a journal with me to jot down what I do during the weekend. If you want to know more, please visit iwgb.org. If you do you will get to know just as much as I do, ha! Anyway, I hope you all have a good rest of the week and a wonderful weekend. I will be back on Monday-did I mention I'm not allowed to have my phone? Yikes. Just based on that I know it's going to be something to remember. Until next time, dear readers. Psalm 91:15

No comments:

Post a Comment