Monday, August 15, 2011

Agh!

Hey all. Well, for those of you who are still reading... I'm sorry I haven't updated in two weeks. I completely forgot to post last weekend and I was busy buying out Wal-Mart yesterday and then I had to nap after my long day-I know, whoop whooop. Excuse train. I'll update ASAP, with a real entry, I promise. Just not tonight, since it's bedtime.

Also, please continue to pray for those families and friends affected by the tragedy at the Indiana State Fair. I (very) indirectly know someone who lost their life in the crisis.



On a much much happier note, my entire family will be here this weekend (I haven't seen my sister since May/June!) and then my man finally gets here!! (I haven't seen him since I dropped him off at the airport on June 20. I really do not like long distance relationships.) I am so excited for this weekend!! I'll make sure I update Sunday evening after my family is gone, if I can drag myself away from hugging my boyfriend, haha. :)

Until next time, dear readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment